Red Lobster’s famous cheddar bay biscuits. So savory and cravable, maybe they’re better named crack biscuits.
But eat too many and not only will you be too full for lobster… you might be sick to your stomach.
Recreate the classic with this healthy Keto Red Lobster Biscuit copycat recipe! This recipe is super easy — requiring just 10 minutes of cook time and simple ingredients you likely have in your kitchen right now.
And with almond flour substituted for wheat, these biscuits are 100% keto-friendly.
They’re the perfect “bread course” for your keto dinner or low-carb snack when you’re entertaining guests.
You won’t believe how close to the original these taste!
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (for Biscuits)
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp unsalted grass-fed butter, melted
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Ingredients (for Topping)
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Grease 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream and butter. Add to large bowl of dry ingredients.
- Mix until thick batter forms. Stir in cheese.
- Scoop batter into muffin cup (~¼ cup of batter per). Continue until all batter is used up.
- Bake biscuits 10 minutes until golden brown.
- While biscuits bake, combine melted butter, garlic powder and parsley in small bowl.
- Brush topping on biscuits right after removing from oven.
- Try not to eat them all!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Net carb: 3g
Read here for Kale with Anchovies and Garlic recipe
Read here for Cauliflower, The Better Popcorn recipe
Read here for Keto and the Quest for Longevity